After Gore, we made our way to Bluff, located at the bottom of the South Island. Funny name isn't it? I wonder what we would call the locals there, bluffer? Muahahahahaha. Ok, I shouldn't make fun of the oldest European settled town in New Zealand.
A brief stop at Invercagill to have a look around since it was my first visit there. Nothing much really, just like any ordinary small town.
Finally arriving into Kaka Point in Catlins after around 2.5-hour drive following the southern scenic route from Invercagill. Upon arriving into Kaka Point, we made a trip to Nugget Point (about 15 mins drive). A 10 mins walk took us to the lighthouse where we enjoyed spectacular view of the coast with scattering rocky islets. There were a lot of seals spotted along the walking track and on the rocky islets lolling about, swimming and playing around. Wish I could get a little bit more closer to them. They're such cute creatures. We didn't manage to do the "hide-and-wait" for the yellow-eyed penguins as it was starting to rain.
Love this pic!
By the way, just got an award from the sweet Josephine! Thank you sweetie! (^_^)
1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award.
Josephine, knew her not very long and still trying to know more about this young lady. All I know is she is got this sweet smile that would kill all your worries.
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
1. I LOVE travelling.
2. I am passionate about beauty and fashion.
3. I hate windy day.
4. I am only 161 cm (damn short).
5. I am an animal lover but don’t like cat.
6. I like taking photo also like being photographed.
7. I play piano and would love to own a grand piano one day.
8. I don’t drink alcohol.
9. I used to want to be an air stewardess. Damn the height and short sighted eye sight.
10. I treasure my love ones very very much.
Oh, and I am suppose to pass this on to 10 bloggers. Well, I give it to all of you lah since you all so cute!