Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Wiggles 22/04/11

I couldn’t believe I was actually sitting there watching the Wiggles show! Before AJ, if you mentioned Wiggles, I would laugh them silly. But hey, look what happened? Me sitting in cosily and even cheering for them. Oh dear! They are still silly, but in a good way. Funny how a child could change your perception that you so dearly held on to for many years.

AJ is not their super fan. He is just too young to know about fans and idols. However, there are a few tricks and songs that they do attracts his attention. And since the tickets were free courtesy of my company, why not right? It was a good experience for AJ and I was curious to meet the four in person having to see them on TV. What surprised me was, there were kids actually brought flower, self-made cards and gifts to give to their idols! At that young age? Wow!

IMG_9571


IMG_9603

4 comments:

Alicia said...

If BARNIE character comes here..I am same as you... once before I really dislike that character as it is soooooo ugly.. but the kids just love them.... adui........

Doreen said...

What mothers do for their children eh!

pinkylicious said...

I can imagine AJ dancing on the stage with The Wiggles :). LOL...

Doreen said...

Hahahaha