Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6 years later

I was extremely delighted to have met up with a friend that I hadn’t see for 6 years, and best part is, I finally got to meet her little prince too! We stopped keeping in touch for quite a while then suddenly came along her FB message saying “Hello Doreen, I am now in New Plymouth, will be in Auckland for the weekend of 12/13 June before heading back to Malaysia.” I almost fell off my chair. At this age, I can no longer take this kind of surprise you see. Hahahaha. So we met up for yum cha at Newmarket. We ate, we chatted, we laughed! I could see time has been treating her very well, there isn’t any time ravage I can see on her. This is what I called the lucky bunch.

IMG_0004

3 comments:

Mummy Zara said...

u put on weight (on yr face)?

Doreen said...

I hope not! I hope it is just the angle? (In denial) lol

Mummy Zara said...

Blame the photographer lol....