Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Came home to find......

A BIG BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET SITTING BY THE FRONT DOOR!

IMG_0564

First came to my thought - hubby?  Then...my secret admirer?  Muahahahahaha  NEITHER!

But BETTER.

I picked up the bouquet then saw an envelope attached.  It was from my company (also happen to be my hubby's company)!!  I wonder why......

The card reads........

IMG_0570

Signed, the General Manager and CEO.

This really got me by surprise.  Rick was just doing what he was hired to do, and if anything, should be given to him...but me?  Wow, what a thoughtful gesture!  That brought my mood all the way to the milky way!

Well, what can I say but a big THANK YOU to the company.

One more thing though....when are we hosting another Rugby World Cup?  LOL

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

What a nice gesture in promoting family ties!