Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OOTD | Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove

It was a date with my little man to Disney On Ice: Treasure Trove show.  I dug out my long hidden tutu skirt for the fairytale theme occasion, pairing it with a biker jacket to give it an edgy vibe and a scarf same colour hue as my top to keep the colour minimal.









Verdict on the show:  This was my first Disney on Ice.  I was told this year was not as good as their last season.  Personally, I think it was a good show although it did not wow me to the moon and back.  Athan was not impressed.  He started asking when we are going home merely 15 minutes into the show.     The Toy Story, Lion King and Mickey caught his attention for sure.  They are the only characters in the show that he familiar with.  For the rest..well...he has never watched.  Totally blank!  LOL.  On a lighter note, it was great to see so many cute little girls tottering around looking like a princess.  They are such an eye candy.

No comments: