Friday, June 16, 2017

Our brief stay at Millbrook Resort

I have heard a lot about this place hence was very excited when we decided to have our friends reunion there.  Millbrook certainly lived up the hypes and exceeded my expectations.  The 500 acres of natural beauty and serenity of this place is intoxicating.  I can now see why it is so highly rated and well recommended especially for those who need a break from their busy schedules and even more so for those golf enthusiasts.  They have two award winning restaurants on site.  The Kobe Cuisine which I was very keen to try unfortunately was fully booked.  So we opted for the Millhouse Restaurant which did not fail to put a very big smile on my face.  It is a place that I will not hesitate to return.


On our way to our suite

















No comments: