Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine @ Thai Panom

We normally plump for european/western restaurant when we want to have a romantic dinner. This time however, we thought we should try something different, so opted for Thai Panom located at Cambridge Terrace.

It is said that the restaurant offers authentic Thai cuisine. Well, authentic or not, I don't know, not until I've tried the local food in Thailand itself, but I can certainly tell you that their food is good, especially their green curry! I can see why it was recently been dubbed the "Best Thai" award by food and wine critic David Burton.

As for the setting, hmmm.....only average, very typical, nothing impressive really. Go there if you are after a good feed, for a romantic dinner, I say no.



Me being silly!









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: