It was frustrating through out the mitigation process. There were many phone calls made to the ISP since last Friday. Their protocol for resolving a fault is long and painful! I knew it was fault at their end, but they refused to undertake assessment, not until we have done our part. So, we had to carry out isolation test, connection test, called up for modem’s technical support and even borrowing a modem. All completed, and yet to no avail. One last call made on Sunday, only then they finally agreed to check their exchange server, and internet was back the next day. See! It’s their freaking server fault, but we were forced to go through all the hassles! Sick protocol! (>_<)!! There gone my long weekend, spending most of the time fixing the internet connection. @#$!*#*&#!! Now I’m considering changing ISP. It’s time to ditch ADSL for cable anyway!
Anyway, a lot to write, a lot to update, a lot to say and a lot to read too! But, first things first, let me answer the tags.
Breakfast is important
Winn gave me a breakfast-is-important tag. She wants to know what I have for breakfast. Well, nah, there you go, this is what I normally have for weekday. Quick and easy.......
I want to pass this tag on to Chen. Wonder what doctor normally have for breakfast...eemmm.....
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Rick
2. What were you doing at 0800? In the lift to get to my office
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Having dinner
4. What happened to you in 2006? Finished my Contract Law paper
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Haaaarrrr!!
6. How many beverages did you have today? Water with a slice of lemon in the morning, then a cup of coffee, a cup of milo in the afternoon and water the rest of the day.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Wooden handle with black colour brush
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Purple colour knee high socks
9. Where were you last night? At home lor
10. What color is your front door? Grey11. Where do you keep your change? Wallet
12. What’s the weather like today? Fine. Northwesterlies rising to gale. Max 16 degreeC, Min 7 degreeC
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Tiramisu
14. What excites you? Going on vacation
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Not for the next 6 months.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Er…….no no no. I’m always below 25! Muahahahaa
17. Do you talk a lot? I think so with the right topics and the right people.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, heaps!
20. Do you make up your own words? Yep, heaps too!
21. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes. I’m a female, what do you expect? Hehehehe
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Alicia
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kent
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Rick
25. What does the last text message you received say? Would u like to join us 4 lunch l8r at d Italian restaurant? Aftr 12.30pm. will txt u again once confirm
26. Do you chew on your straw? No, never!
27. Do you have curly hair? No. I’m straight! Hehehehe
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Office lor tomorrow morning
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Neh~~that woman lor, who shall not be named.
30. What was the last thing you ate? rice + cabbabe
31. Will you get married in the future? Sh*t! Am I too old for this tag?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Conman (賭俠) by Steven Chow and Andy Lau. It is an old movie, but I keep watching it over and over once in a while. Damn funny don't you think?
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yep, always and forever!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? can’t remember, sometimes last week.
35. Are you currently depressed? Depressed? Hell no!
36. Did you cry today? Nah, what for?
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Rinnah tagged me and I feel like answering it today lor. (a bit pointless eh this question no?)
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
May - Thought I let her kill 3 birds with one stone. Hehehe
Liwan – her blog is the longest I’ve been following, and I still want to know her more
Chen - Queen of sampat, must tag. You haven't done this already, do you? Couldn't remember....
Alicia – my best buddy and this is probably her first ever tag. Hehehe
Mistipurple – Since she already got so tonnes of tags sitting in her tag cupboard, no harm adding this one right.
Piggy has finished resting, he doesn't want to dance today coz' leg still a bit sore. So he is singing today...oink oink...oink oink oink....oink~~~~~