We also have the famous annual rugby seven keeping Wellington busy and colourful. It is an event where fancy dressing meets sport. I couldn't see how dazzling costumes are related to SEVEN but I guess it is a culture adapted since god knows when. Those rugby enthusiasts and the attention grabbing bunch definitely went all the way to impress......
Ok, let's take a break....green tea latte anyone?
Now here comes my favourite........
The bikini babes!!
1 2 3 4 5 Things I Love
Name 1 thing you do everyday:
Name 2 things you wish you could learn:
• To play violin
• To be more tactful in dealing with people
Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
• Bombing off firecrackers in longkang
• The rubber rope game “zero-point”
• Donald Duck
Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
• Rice dumplings 粽子(Zhong Zi)
• Stir fry durian’s flowers with belachan! (Haven’t had that for more than a decade!)
• Fried oysters with egg 蠔仔煎
Name 5 things that make you feel good:
• Knowing it’s a Friday/Saturday evening, and there is no bedtime or alarm clock in the morning. (hehehe, garfield LB!)
• Food, lots of fooooood!
• Holiday particularly loooooonnnng holiday
• When people I love are happy
• When weighing myself, the bathroom scale gives me the magic figures.
Okie dokie, job done. Goodnight!
Pigi still doesn't want to go to bed. He wants to play firecrackers. How naughty! CNY not yet arrived already he wants to scare the craps out of Vell. (>_<)!