Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First day back to work!

My company managed to get me direct transferred to the Auckland office. Am still working part-time, 3 days a week. Everything stays status quo except am working as a different role reporting to different manager.


I was suppose to start yesterday, but Athan is having chicken pox so took yesterday off and will be taking tomorrow off. So, effectively, am working only one day this week. Athan is doing okay, just more clingy and cranky. Doctor said he is contagious until the last spot dried out which will take approx a week or so. Hopefully things would be back to normal next week.


Anyway, it feels good to get back to the working scene and I thank my company for that. Now, all left to do is for me and Rick to work out the best system to get to our offices without being stuck in the awful traffic jam.

3 comments:

Petite Lass said...

Good that you are settling down well :) Get well soon, Athan!

Mummy Zara said...

Hey i thought you guys walk to office?

Doreen said...

Petite Lass:
Athan is still not very settled. His chicken pox is better now but he is teething at the moment too so it is a tough time for him.

Declan Isaac:
Rick office is 30 mins walk but mine office is too far to walk. Furthermore, my office got free carpark so better drive.