Thursday, September 30, 2010

YSL volupte rouge

Picked this up tonight at St Lukes. I am normally not a lipstick person, but more a lipgloss craze. However, am glad to catch this one. This award winning lipstick is a mix of a lipstick and a lipgloss. It is creamy and rich. When I put it on, I could feel the silkiness instantly. It leaves my lips nourished and looking glossy. Another bonus point, it has SPF15!

The lipstick comes with very glamorous elegant casing with a mirror on top of the lid for touch up. How convenient!

IMG_1046

IMG_1048

The colour I got is #13 Peach Passion. I really really like this colour. It is sort of a pinkish peach. The other colour I tried was #8 Fetish Pink, which somehow bring my complexion down, looks funny. This #13 however, compliments my complexion and give me a fresh look (I think). This is definitely a must have in every gal's make-up repertoire!

20100930_002


And, this is what I wore tonight

20100930_001a

3 comments:

tuti said...

dearrr you are soooo feminine!! so pretty!!

pinkylicious said...

I love the casing and the idea of having the mirror on top....that really comes in handy :).

Doreen said...

tuti:
Aww....thanks. You're always so kind tuti!

emotionalistic:
Yep, no need to go to the ladies, can touch up anywhere. LOL