Wednesday, April 06, 2011

AJ throwing tantrum

AJ was throwing tantrum last night, in a very cute and funny way I must say. I gave him yoghurt as his dessert (he looooooooves yoghurt!). He sat on my laps while I spoon fed him. He was so happy eating away and I knew without me putting a stop to it, he could just go on finish the whole yoghurt. That’s just too much. So I told him there is no more yoghurt and we can have more tomorrow. He didn’t take it too well I supposed. He cried while running all the way to the very dark wardrobe of mine, stood there and cried, and cried. It was really funny. As I walked closer towards him, he went further away from me into the wardrobe. So both Rick and I waited outside the wardrobe. After a few minutes, he had enough and finally came out for a cuddle.

IMG_8332

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

LOL. He's so cute! He's consider a good boy already :).

Doreen said...

Hahaha. Let me tell him!