Saturday, July 18, 2015

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadows

So after reading all the hypes about Chanel’s new Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadows (what a mouthful! Lol), I too couldn’t resist and jumped on the bandwagon to get myself one.  I was never a fan of Chanel’s makeup.  I had tried a few of their products and was not impressed considering their exorbitant price.  However, I must say the new formula of their latest collection of eyeshadows and lip colours are absolutely to die for.  I couldn’t praise them enough.  I am a true convert.


I would have loved to own them all, but unless I have a money printing machine I couldn’t bring myself to.  I wanted to pick the most versatile palette out of the bunch I had my heart set on #204 Tissé Vendôme.  A neutral palette with a twist.  I like that the shades are suitable for everyday wear with option (the pinkish peach shade) to spice up the look on the dull day. 


I am in love with the creamy satin-y texture.  It goes on smoothly on my eyelids even without primer.  Good colour pay-off and excellent staying power.  There is no fall-out nor fading after a solid 9-hour wear.  Apart from the price tag, I really can’t fault this palette.  Then again, you pay for the quality!


No comments: