Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sydney girls trip

Right, let’s dust off this place shall we?  It’s been a while………

I got lazy.  VERY lazy.  As cliché as it may sound, the chilly weather plays a big part of it J

A lot has happened in the past few months.  In fact, 2015 so far has been quite a roller-coaster ride for me.  Work, life, health and all.  Glad that I am still alive and kicking hard!  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, they say.  I AM STRONGER!

I had a gals trip to Sydney back in May.  Not long, just over a long weekend.  Shopping, food sampling, meeting friends and also drowning myself in the magical Vivid Sydney!









I didn’t get much fashion haul this time.  Merely 4 pieces.

Also met my virtual bff for the very first time!  So we are now on real term!  Hahahaha 











No comments: