Wasabi, the name so cute, and the game itself is also very cute. Basically, in a nutshell, players compete to make different type of sushi to earn points. The first person who manages to finish making 10 different types of sushi wins the game.
Sushi anyone? Order, order!
How to play (in very brief summary):
This game is for 2-4 players
1. Each player draws 3 recipes (of whatever difficulties you wish) and slip them into the slots in your Screen i.e. the menu so other players would not see what you having.
There are 4 different types of recipe to choose from, 2, 3, 4, and 5 combination of ingredients. E.g. if you choose 5, that means you need to collect 5 ingredients (as stated in the recipe) from the ingredients pile. The longer the recipe, the higher the points you will earn towards your winning score.
2. At your turn, place one of your ingredient on the sushi mat until you complete the set. (Just like playing Scrabble lah)
3. If you completed the set in style, meaning in the exact order as per the recipe then you get a wasabi cube.
4. All player need to complete 10 recipes and whoever completed first wins.
5. If the mat is full before a player manages to complete 10 recipes, the game ends immediately. The player with most points wins. In the event of tied, the winner is the tie player with the most wasabi cubes.
Of course, there are also other elements that help spice up the game, e.g some special cards that you can take to give you special actions.